January 16, 2013

Flying by....

So I just finished wrapping Felix's birthday gifts for his 2nd (!!!!) birthday coming up on the 28th of January. I should add that I had to search for the gifts for over an hour in the house....for the life of me I could not remember where I had hidden them. ahem. I must be getting older too ;)
I did find them...in a filing cabinet. I would also like to point out that Felix is still too young to grasp the concept of trying to find your gifts before your birthday....so my whole "hiding the gifts" idea was pointless and only for my benefit. double ahem.
Any-who! The whole wrapping gifts for his 2nd birthday made me all reminiscent about his birth and his first birthday...and so I thought I would bombard you with a few photos from those times :)
Aren't I kind? ;)

Only a few days old...

Visiting family in another province for the first time...3 weeks old...



Just got home from the hospital...3 days old...

First birthday goodness....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.