September 10, 2013

35 things...


I made a list like this before on my previous blog...it's funny how things can change in a relatively short time...here is my updated 35 things I would like to do before I turn 35 (...and I realize I only have 1 year and 8 months to do it...WTF? ....my heart just lurched! ;) ).
I am keeping this list simple and (hopefully) easily achievable....my 40 before 40 list is going to have some crazy wishes in it, but this one, this one I am going to keep achievable (I need to feel accomplished damn it! ;) )

:: live in Switzerland (or Germany)
:: have finished ONE knitting project (see? I really am keeping things simple)
:: be pregnant or have had another babe (still on the fence sometimes...but he's been really well  behaved lately ;) )
:: have gone to an outside theatre or movie (a la orange cinema)
:: pursued/taken a course or attended a birth (other then my own!) for my doula studies
:: stayed overnight in the mountains somewhere
:: get to know more people and have a fun dinner party (we are hermits...seriously....that and lazy at night)
:: go to a fancy restaurant in Switzerland and eat fondu (can you tell that in my mind we are living in Switzerland?) 
:: start going swimming regularly (I don't now, but I do enjoy swimming for fun, plus, it seems like the only kind of exercise I don't hate)
:: own my bicycle and go cycling as a family (again, another form of exercise I don't despise)
:: have a basket and saddle(?) bags on the said bike...ooooh....and maybe orange in colour! 
:: take a cooking class with Justin
:: go to a knitting meet up....or something along those lines...
:: attend a Squam workshop retreat...I had one booked last year, but had to cancel...I was heartbroken...but I firmly believe in things happening for a reason...I do believe a retreat is in my future :)
:: will have lost that last pesky 10lbs (well, I guess that all depends on #3 ;) )
:: have a part time job over in Europe (wherever we end up)
:: make a homemade costume for Felix (be it for Halloween or Fasnacht)
:: potty train my 2.5 year old (this seems like a BIG feat right now)
:: go swimming in lake Zurich
:: create a wall of photos in our apartment
Found this image on pinterest and LOVE it!

:: be living in our own space again...
:: create the most amazing room for Felix EVER! 
:: have our things shipped over from the storage unit to Europe (this all really depends on #1 coming true...as does most of this list actually...)

which brings me to the next point...
:: keep dreaming big and take each day hour by hour 
:: pursue my photography more...
:: spend more time as a family
:: spend more time hugging said family
:: spend more time kissing Justin...what an easy thing to not do enough of once life takes over...
:: watch the Godfather movies...I really want to see what all the hype is about...
:: visit Paris with Justin (oooh la la!)
:: visit Germany 
:: visit Gruyere and eat my weight in cheese!!!
:: visit cookie heaven!

Some from the old list that I still want to achieve...
:: make the perfect macaron (or buy it and eat it while looking at Swiss mountains ;) )
:: own a pair of high heel shoes....and possibly learn how to walk in them 

There...you see? Some points are frivolous...some are important...and some are just plain me.
What would be on your list? 

* I had a really hard time coming up with 35 things, because honestly, right now, our list is tiny (in a way)....we want to live in Europe, in our own place, with our own things, together, happy and healthy under one roof.....lets throw a view of the mountains in there just in case someone is paying attention ;).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.